Gary Chisholm - MUD

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Busy, busy & more busy....

Well that was a very busy month since I last updated this page, I was deciding to go out tonight... but I'm beat! Anyways did a few DVR Security Camera installs over the last month, seems to be working good. Helped TJ's old friend set up a Point of Sales system for his restaurant since I use to do this for Wendy's, but then it got more into Consulting how to deal with the in's and out's of day to day operation, HR employee payrates/turnover, Fryer setup and training the staff. Great Japanese Restaurant on the north side of Waterloo called Yummyaki, best sesame chicken I ever had. Also moved over a server for an Insurance webhosting company and setup more resent server software along with better security, all of this plus my volenteer work. - Yes I will sleep good tonight.