Gary Chisholm - MUD

Thursday, August 21, 2003

I must smoke.

Well seem like I got so busy I didn't have time to write here for awhile, got a new accountant this week, seen and old roomie last week, helped out a local actors group with computer stuff. Last week has been like hell, glad it's over. Gave a few friends some webspace, and if I do/did know you give me an email and I'll set you up with free personal webspace.

The parents went to Nova Scotia so I shipped a computer system with them for the Grandmother. Power went out last week "The Backout of 2003" I sat in the back yard, starving because I couldn't cook food, glaring at the stars... it seems at 4am for some strange reson they stars where speaking to me in a weird anamated way, but I must of just been tired, or was it a message someone was trying to give to me? Who knows. But for now I gotta pay the billz and I must smoke.