Gary Chisholm - MUD

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Log blog smog.

HE GOOD: Had a peaceful holiday, I did nothing besides lay around the parents place, ordered $100 worth of pizza on x-mas eve, opened presents on x-mas day as the sisters boyfriend went on the hunt for an open Tim Hortons. Went to the hospital during that day and brought Jack a x-mas dinner rather then the hospital food. I seem to be closer to my family then I was a a few years ago, I don't know what changed, maybe I grew up.

THE BAD: Bush is a oil whore, SCO doesn't know what they own, I find myself getting all fucked up within the matter of opinions and how fuck up the american politics are, and how much they effect the world. It seems that you have to be a good actor to become an american politician anyways. I'll finish this tomorrow.