Gary Chisholm - MUD

Thursday, March 04, 2004

I am writing this from a job site =)

Slowly getting things in order, went to Mr. Subs a few days ago, had the sub maker girl recognized me from GCI, not that I remember those years too much. Well other then that I cut back the hours at the store, doing onsite business service while I am off. I got my bedroom finally painted, and carpet layed.

Gave my mother $300 to go to Nova Scotia to visit my grandmother before her birthday, I was going to go down also but a change at the store had stopped me. Well she's back now, and my father went down on this trip. Maybe this summer I'll take Lorna (my sister) down for a week or two.

Hell I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for my mother, my landryroom closes 1 hour I close, giving me no time to do my landry. So thanks Mom for helping me with it.